To ensure our clients' saftety we have implemented the virtual marketing and flowing COVID SAFE showing guiedlies.
- Virtual listing appointment.
- Vast exposure for your listing.
- 3D Virtual tour, floor plan, photo gallery to make your home a remarkable first impression.
- Virtul open houses and virtual walkthrough to distinguish your listing.
- In-person showings by appointments only under Covid-19 guidelines.
- Offer conceirge program to help you sell your home faster and for more money by covering the cost of home improvement services — Zero upfront fees or interest charged.
- Offer bridge loan to help you make no sales contigent offer and move to your next drema home.
- Search listings from the convenience of your home.
- Be the first to get new listings that match your criteria.
- Get real estate market watch updates for listings in your area.
- "For Buyers" - Your source for the latest tips, checklists and free reports.
- Personal Consultation - Vast experience and knowledge you can rely on.
- Financial advice - Loans, Mortgages, interest and tax benefits.
- Community information and Utilities.
Streamlined escrow services, digital signings at your finger tips, mobile notary signing at the place you want.
As a knowledgeable and experinced real estate professional, I know how to get the job done, get a good deal and I am responsive to all your real estate needs. Providing you prompt service, personal guidance and professional competence from contract to settlement.
Contact me today for all your Real Estate needs
Lydia is very experienced realtor who I worked with on buying my first home at Santa Clara. It had been a great experience! Buying a new place is stressful but Lydia helped me through all the steps. She provided me a lot of honest and valuable recommendation which benefit me on the home and loan selections. Thanks! -Happy Buyer, Beili Deng
- Lydia, Thank you so much for all your hard work! We are so fortuante to have you help us push this deal through during this difficult Shelter In Place time. Happy Seller, Dr. Shen
- "Lydia is a very nice agent. She can give you useful advice and solve every problem you have. Highly recommended.---Happy Buyer" Joe Lin
- We are so excited to be in our new home and loving every minute of it thanks to you. You are very knowledgeable, professional, and go above and beyond to help your clients. I admire your strong work ethics and positive attitude. I cannot thank you enough! --Susan Burton, Seller and Buyer
- Look no further, Lydia is beyond dedicated person, a friend, and trustworthy. I have dealt with several agents while selling my home in Orange county, and you cannot imagine the amount of frustrations. Lydia will do what it takes to get the home sold or get you what you need at your convenient price range. We dragged her across Bay area for several months and she never complained, always on time, smiling and strong person, you can rely on. I can go on and on, in short if you want your home to be sold or interested to buy, look further. Lydia is highly educated, talented and most important, honest. --Happy Buyer and Seller Dr. Ibrahim Santa Clara
- Lydia has done a superb job in helping get out house sold in less than 5 days. Her service is super duper! Jerry Lee, Cupertino Area
- I know a lot of good RE agents and i have bought and sold many properties over the past 30+ years. In fact I also hold a Real Estate Broker license, even though i never use the license. She is the best Real Estate agent I have ever worked with. Stanley Lee, Sellers, Cupertino, CA
- Great experience working with Lydia! Professional, persistent, tenacious, hard-working, can-do spirit! - those are the words that come to mind through our experience with Lydia. From the beginning, Lydia manage the tedious process and kept us up to date on the progress. In addition her wealth of knowledge and strong industry connections helped find the right buyer for us in this crazy market. We needed to sell, and she got the job done! The process was seamless, as she was with us every step of the way. Given the opportunity, we would love to work with her again. Sandy Lau, San Jose
Lydia is a true professional. I have bought and sold homes with five other agents in 4 states and Lydia is, by far, the best agent I have ever worked with. In addition to her experience, strong market knowledge and outstanding client service, she brings an excellent reputation and strong professional connections with lenders and other realtors to the table. In this competitive market, these attributes are imperative for a successful transaction. She went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure I got the home I really wanted in a difficult, multiple offer situation. Her market knowledge and work ethic, together with her strong focus on client satisfaction made this transaction a true pleasure. I would strongly recommend Lydia to anyone prospective buyer or seller.
--Scott Allen, Happy Buyer
- Lydia is pleasure to work with, she s old our house with multiple offers and the top price on the market in West San Jose, she bought us another dream house in Cupertino at same time . These simultaneous transactions require meticulous attention and high project management skill. She is very detailed orientated, skilled and diligent realtor, with her buying, selling strategies and great time management, we had stress free, successful transactions. Happy buyer and seller, David and Theresa Chiao, Cupertino, CA
- I met Lydia at my neighborhood, she is a knowledgeable and hardworking realtor, I told her I was planning to sell my house and move back to Taiwan. She helped and resolved all the issues. Lydia has a great personality, warm, honest and always put my interest on the top. I am greatly appreciated how much work she has been done, from preparing, staging, selling and negotiating, even moving out, she went extra miles for me! Without her, I couldn’t manage it myself! With her detailed selling plan and broad network, my house was sold with multiple offers within a week! She carefully reviewed each offer and analyzed every potential buyer’s financial qualification. Nancy Chang, Happy Seller, West San Jose, CA
- I strongly recommend Lydia Wang to be your agent either selling your house or buying you a dream house. Lydia is not only very professional in real estate, but also has a very sweet heart. She always puts her client needs on top and works very hard to meet your needs. She is also an excellent negotiator, meaning to buy or sell for you at the top price, helping you to get more benefit all the time. Lydia helped me sell my first home in Mountain View, the first week it was listed and closed in 10 days, very efficient and sharp, saving you a lot of time and headache going through the entire process. I have referred a couple clients who are all very happy with Lydia's professional service. Karena Dong, Happy Seller
- Lydia is an exceptional realtor! She is an expert! We used her for two sales, through her selling process and marketing strategies, we got top dollors at the time we want and price we want. Lydia is trustworthy, she always thinks our best interest, we recommend Lydia to all our friends. Lydia is someone we trust! From Brian Souza Family, Happy Seller, Santa Clara, CA
167 S San Antonio Rd, Los Altos, CA 94022
Los Altos, CA 94022